Similar to other events, like sporting events and music concerts, we do not offer refunds for scheduled events. However, you can reschedule for another event, if your request meets our policy guidelines.
Reschedule request guidelines:
- A written request must be emailed to info@SpeedDateUSA.com AT LEAST 5 DAYS PRIOR to the event. This email should state that you wish you reschedule to a different event.
- If you know which event you would like to be rescheduled to, include this information in your email. If you are unsure of which event, or their is not an event listed on the calendar that meets your preferences, your event credit will remain on your account until you wish to use it.
- Requests made within 5 days of an event will be honored at our discretion based on space/availablilty of slots.
- If you missed an event you had paid and registered for you must contact us via email@example.com or 877-215-7464 within 24 hours of the event to let us know that you would like to reschedule. If you had RSVP'd for the event and we expected your attendenance and you were a "no show" we reserve the right to deny your ability to reschedule. Please keep in mind if we expect 12 men and 12 women and 5 people randomly don't show even after those individuals told us they were definitely coming, the event's success may be lowered.
The success of our events depends on the right number of guests. If you need to reschedule, please email us with your request at least 5 days prior to the event. You will be issued a promo code to register for another event of your choosing (pending event space).
Event Postponement Guidelines:
- If an event you are registered for must be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control (multiple Calcellations from registered guests causing an uneven ratio, inclimate weather, scheduling conflicts, etc) you will be automatically added to the guest list for the rescheduled date and emailed with the updated event information.
- If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you may choose a different event to attend. An event credit will be applied to your account until you choose which event you would like to be rescheduled for.
- If an event is cancelled is cancelled or postponed and you do not wish to have an event credit, Refunds may be requested and may be honored on an individual basis by emailing info@SpeedDateUSA.com. Please note that ALL refunds will be charged a $5 fee to cover processing fees from our merchant.
- Speed Date USA does not offer refunds but does give event credit if for some reason the event is cancelled, postponed, or if client is unable and has given sufficient advance notice of not being able to attend a scheduled event.
We thank you for understanding our commitment to ensuring quality, structured events